Appendix no. 3 to the Book of Quality
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
NDT Reports Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
The purpose of the NDT Reports company operation is to provide high quality services in the scope of non-destructive testing. Our activity is based on the sustainable development policy with the application of conscious and developed relations of the company outcome and meeting the requirements of the client. We make every effort to provide impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality in the scope of the conducted business.
Services provided by us are executed in timely fashion, safely and in compliance with the requirements and needs of our clients, legal requirements and quality norms. We provide professional service on each stage of our activity in order to remain a credible business partner to our clients.
The Integrated Management System that functions in the company provides proper execution of all processes influencing the quality of the provided services.
Our policy is executed through:
- Introducing and maintaining the integrated management system compliant with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 and PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 norms that underline its efficacy and analysis.
- Constant improvement of the integrated management system in order to increase its efficacy and competitiveness as well as financial stability of the company.
- Meeting the requirements of legal regulations and other formal requirements concerning the company activity.
- Adjusting the organization to the changing situation on the market and the increasing expectations of stakeholders.
- Constant improvement of the quality of the provided services by analyzing the evaluation and opinions received from our clients.
- Maintaining stable and positive relations with clients focused on recognizing their needs.Providing proper resources and infrastructure.
- Cooperation with suppliers and subcontractors who guarantee the highest quality.
- Constant improvement of qualifications and the determination of employees competence so that the provided services are executed in a conscious and responsible manner.
- Considering roles of all employees and involving them in the execution of actions whose aim is to increase the quality of the services.
- Using defined, documented and validated testing methods.
- Providing services in an impartial and independent way using the same procedures for all clients.
- Ensuring the laboratory independence from commercial, business, financial or other forms of pressure that can influence the credibility and quality of the performed testing.
- Concealing the information obtained or created in the process of executing the laboratory activity from unauthorized persons.
- Keeping the personnel from getting involved in any activity which might undermine the credibility of their impartiality, reliability and confidentiality during the testing executed in the laboratory with the exception of situations foreseen by the law.
- Identifying all hazards to impartiality and conflicts of interests and undertaking appropriate actions in order to eliminate or minimize them.
- Constant involvement of the leadership.
The management establishes the integrated management system policy and ensures that it is announced, understood and available and that the means for the NDT Reports Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. personnel to get fully involved in its execution and achieving set goals are available as well.
DOWNLOAD QUALITY POLICY (PDF)